Our Missions Committee is partnering with our youth ministry for a church wide mission project to help one of our mission partners meet a critical need.
Alliance Medical Missions has reached out to us expressing a need for medicine kits. In order to help meet that need, we are holding a month-long, at-home Flu Kit packing party! Our goal is to pack at least 100 Flu Kits during the month of February.
If you’d like to participate, we ask that you purchase the items listed below and pack the kits in your homes. Once you’ve packed your kits, bring them to church and drop them off in the bins that will be located outside the sanctuary doors. The bins will be available on Sundays and during office hours (9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday – Thursday) until February 28.
Each Kit Includes:
● Quart Size Zip top bags in which to pack items
● 3 small packages of Advil or ibuprofen
● 1 small package of tissues
● 10 sugar free cough drops
● 1 small bottle of hand sanitizer
● 1 Flu Fact Sheet (These are available in the church office. Please pick up however many you need in order to include one in each kit.)
● 1 surgical face mask